Natalie grew up in Ringwood and has been in the hair industry for over 15 years and covers all aspects of hairdressing.
Natalie has always had a passion for hair and beauty from a very young age, as she enjoys being creative.
Natalie completed a 3 year hairdressing apprenticeship in a salon, in the Market Town of Ringwood and has worked in a number of reputable salons since. Natalie has completed additional training along the way, to stay up to date with today’s trends.
Since having children Natalie decided to go self-employed.
- Qualified in all aspects of hairdressing to NVQ level 3
- Hair Certificate (Plaits Plats and More Platz Workshop)
- Barbering School
- Cinderella Hair Extensions
- ITEC Diploma for Beauty Specialists (Level 2)
- Fake Bake Professional Spray Tan Expert
- Salonsystem Certificate of Graduation in:-
- Profile Acrylic Nail Extensions
- Profile Gellux Workshop
- Profile Luxury Natural Nail Manicure
- Profile Gullex UV/LED Hard Gel Nails
- Certificate of Dermaplane (cpd)